Anna Krasno, PhD
Autism Clinical Specialist | Licensed Clinical Psychologist #28483
Dr. Anna Krasno is a licensed clinical psychologist and Clinical Director of the Koegel Autism Center at University of California, Santa Barbara. She has over a decade of experience in diagnosis and treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder and works with individuals of all ages and their families. She provides consultation services to individuals and families on a number of topics including early symptoms of autism and new diagnosis support, how autism presents across the lifespan, gender and cultural differences, neurodiversity, support for autistic adults, and information on local resources for assessment and treatment.
- Ph.D. in Counseling, Clinical, and School Psychology, UCSB
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology, UCSB
- B.A. in Cognitive Science, UCSD
- Clinical Director, Koegel Autism Center, UCSB
- Postdoctoral Waivered Psychologist, Child Abuse Listening and Mediation (CALM)
- Predoctoral Intern Children’s Health Council in Palo Alto, CA, and Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford University
- Donald J. Cohen Fellow in Developmental Social Neuroscience at the Yale Child Study Center’s Autism Program, Yale University School of Medicine
Areas of Interest:
Psychological assessments, parent education and support, family systems, evidence based treatment for developmental disabilities and autism, how to include the entire family in treatment, culturally competent services, positive behavior support, and strength-based approaches.